- 20 years, Translation / International Business Contract Liaison (Japan, South / Latin America, Germany)
- 19 years, Management / Supervisor (military, retail, commercial, PMEL/TMDE laboratory)
- 14+ years, U.S. Army, Sergeant (E-5/92Y/35M; 4.5 years), U.S. Marines, Corporal (E-4/6492; 3.8 years), U.S. Coast Guard, Yeoman, Petty Officer (SN/E-3; 5.5 years), Honorable Discharge: 10/13
- 12 years, QA and Electronic Technology Technician/ Technical Trainer / Instructor
- 7 years, QA Calibration SME / Environmental Scientist, (advisor, military, avionics)
- Doctor of Management, Environmental and Social Sustainability (D.M.E.S.S.)
- 10 Year experience, Environmental Management Systems, Environmental Compliance.
- 25 Years expertise Linux/Unix workstation/server setup
- 2 years, Advisor / SME – Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology / IOT (Medical Devices)
- Clearance: DoD, Secret (last adjudicated: 10/17, expires: 12/26)
Army Aviation and Missile Command, Colorado Springs, CO
Precision Measurement Equipment Calibrator 2019 – Present
- Perform and apply measurement science, mathematics, and physics measurements to maintain calibration laboratory and departmental accreditation; quality assure systems, calibrate test equipment, and ensure minimum standards of equipment performance; install, maintain and adjust electronics equipment, cabling and accessories (aviation communications and control equipment).
- Perform / apply measurement science, mathematics, and physics to develop, document, and maintain calibration systems, procedures, and methods for electronic/electrical, dimensional, optical, physical, mechanical, environmental, and/or chemical inspection, measurement, and test equipment for analysis of measurement problems, and accuracy and precision requirements; evaluate new calibration methods/ procedures for Fluke, Honeywell, Tektronix, Omega, digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, thermometers, calipers. Maintain, repair, calibrate test equipment, perform general-purpose testing, measure, and diagnosis of diagnostic equipment and performance essentials for aviation production work center.
- Responsible for calibrating equipment used in virtually every phase of maintenance, as a Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory specialists, ensuring precise working order to allow measurements in increments as small as millionths; analyze, collect, and compare conceptual measurement and apply testing methods to test electronic / electrical, dimensional, optical, physical, mechanical, environmental, chemical test equipment based on accurate analysis of measurements techniques to assure quality, compliance and safety of instrumentation.
Department of the Navy Calibrations Depot, Coronado, San Diego, CA
Avionics Calibration Precision Measurement Equipment Calibrator 2015 – 2018
- Identical Job Description as Army Aviation and Missile Command.
Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO
- Doctor of Management, Environmental and Social Sustainability 2011 – 2016
- Master of Science, Management, Program Management IT 2010 – 2011
- Bachelors of Science, Business Administration w/concentration IT 2009 – 2010
- Associate of Science, with concentration in Information Technology 2007 – 2009
Air Force Community College, Lowry AFB, CO
- Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory Technician 1989 – 1990
- A dissertation presented in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Management (03/2016): Exploring Needed Management Skills for Small Technology Companies Producing Sustainable Electronic Design